Discover Miami's lively nightlife with this fun Wynwood Pub Crawl. Enjoy the vibrant party atmosphere around one of the city's most popular neighbourhoods.
Wynwood Pub Crawl
Our party tour of Wynwood, one of Miami's most popular neighbourhoods, will begin at the R House. First, we'll take a tour of the area in search of the city's most famous venues. We'll visit a large collection of murals, to get a close look at some of the graffiti and other urban artwork that add statements around the surrounding neighbourhoods.
We'll visit three Miami pubs, each with its own live music, curious decoration and great atmosphere. They all stand out within the city's vibrant nightlife! We'll sample different shots or drinks, two are included. There are both alcoholic and non-alcoholic ones with a variety of flavours.
After about two hours of enjoying this pub crawl, if you want to continue the party in Wynwood, we'll recommend other establishments to enjoy the night.
- On the day of the activity, you must show your passport, I.D. card or any other valid identity document with the cardholder's photograph.
- The stops on the route may vary according to availability and traffic at the time. However, visits to three popular Miami pubs are guaranteed during the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Per person||Menores de 21 años|
Per personUS$ 35
under 21not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and Spanish.
English speaking guide specialised in Miami nightlife.
Two drink tastings.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Miami local time) if there are still places available.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2727 NW 2nd Ave