Take a relaxing cruise along the Biscayne Bay and enjoy stunning views of the numerous celebrity mansions in the area.
Celebrity Homes Boat Tour
Over this 90 minute cruise, you'll take a seat and unwind as the vessel cruises along PortMiami (the largest cruise port in the world), the endless sandy Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay. In Biscayne Bay, the boat will then head to the man-made islands of Star Island, home to just a dozen houses, Palm Island, a small neighborhood of South Beach and then north to Hibiscus Island.
Not only will you enjoy the striking panoramic views of Miami from the water, but you will also learn fun facts about the various mansions and their owners. Some of the houses you see belong to actors like Al Capone or musicians, including Julio Iglesias, Gloria Estefan and Paulina Rubio and basketball players like Shaquille Rashaud O’Neal.
You will also probably recognize several parts of these neighborhoods, since this area is very often used as a set for music videos and films. For example, Shakira and Usher have filmed several video clips here and Scarface and the Adams Family were also set here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-12 years old||Children under 3|
US$ 32 US$ 27
AdultsUS$ 32 US$ 27
Children 3-12 years oldUS$ 16
Children under 3Free
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
90 minute boat tour with prerecorded commentary in English.
16% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to bring luggage on the tour?
A - Yes. You can bring a suitcase of up to 23 kilograms.
Q - What are the characteristics of the boat?
A - The boat has two decks, the upper deck being uncovered with an awning, and the lower deck is air conditioned. The boat has a café and bathrooms.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Miami Aqua Tours