Prices and Budget
To know how much to budget, we'll leave you some examples of prices in Miami:
- Metrobus ticket: $2.25.
- Dinner for two in a normal restaurant: from $50, without wine.
- Double room in a normal hotel on South Beach: from $90 per night.
- Ticket to an attraction like Jungle Island or the Miami Seaquarium: around $40
- Visit to a museum: between $6 and $15.
- Go Miami Card: from $66
- 7 days car rental: from $180
In the United States, there are many workers who live from their tips, and this should not be considered as an extra thanks to good service, but as part of their salary, with an acceptable minimum.
The normal tip in restaurants is between 10% and 20% of the total bill, although there are many restaurants which include it by default.