Spend an unforgettable day surrounded by alligators and crocodiles with your family or friends by taking a private airboat ride in the Everglades and discover this National Park!
What to expect?
Embark on a private airboat tour of the Everglades and admire the unparalleled landscape of one of the oldest and most famous swamplands in the U.S.
This region is one of Florida’s most beautiful natural treasures, home to numerous endangered species, including alligators and crocodiles. Navigate through the marshes on a comfortable airboat, which you will only share with your friends and family, to experience the best of the Everglades and marvel at the wildlife.
Upon arrival, you’ll board a comfortable airboat, which you will only share with your friends and family and enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Everglades fresh water. During the ride, you’ll see an alligator!
Afterwards, set off by foot to explore the rest of the National Park. During your walk you’ll get the chance to see some of the hundreds of reptiles and mammals that live in this tropical region.
You can also stop to have something to eat at the various fast-food stands located in the Park.
- This activity does not include transfers from Miami.
- If you prefer to do this activity with transfers included, book an excursion to the Everglades from Miami.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
60 min PRIVATE airboat adventure
Up to 4 GuestsUS$ 302.50
Up to 6 GuestsUS$ 333
Up to 12 GuestsUS$ 394
Up to 15 GuestsUS$ 484
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Entrance to the Sawgrass Recreation Park.
Private airboat tour for one hour.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Main entrance to the Sawgrass Recreation Park.