On this trip we will get to know the Everglades, the wildest region of the United States, passing through the swamps in a hovercraft and seeing a crocodile show.
Everglades Excursion Itinerary
Leaving Miami at 10:15 we hit the road East to the Everglades National Park, listening to interesting facts about Miami and the Everglades during the 40-minute journey.
Once we have arrived, we'll take a hovercraft and in this unique vehicle pass through the swamps, where the shallow depth of the water makes it impossible for other types of boat to pass: all the whole on the look-out for crocodiles, caimans and turtles.
After the hovercraft trip, those who want to will enjoy a thrilling crocodile show, getting up close and personal with the animals, and where the bravest will be able to take a photo with them! If you don't want to see the show, you'll have free time to grab a snack or visit the gift shop.
With the show over, the group meets up again, and before returning to Miami there will be free time to relax, buy souvenirs, or try the delicious food made with the local produce, such as crocodile burger!
After approximately four hours, the tour will return to Miami.
This tour includes pick up and drop off at your hotels located between 1st Street and 99th Street on Miami Beach.
If your hotel is outside this area, or you prefer to make your own way to the meeting point, the tour leaves from the Holiday Inn Hotel at 340 Bayside Marketplace.
- This tour only has a guide for the Everglades visit. On the journey to the park itself, you can enjoy the recorded commentary on board the bus.
- Babies under 1 year old may participate for free, but will not have a seat assigned on the bus.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Everglades Day Trip||
US$ 59 US$ 50
Everglades Day Trip
Per personUS$ 59 US$ 50
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
Recorded commentary en route to the Everglades.
English speaking guide in the National Park.
50 minute hovercraft tour.
15% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).