Enjoy a day trip to the Bimini islands, a Caribbean paradise in the Bahamas, only two hours from Miami. Board the boat and get comfy until you arrive at this idyllic destination.
Day Trip to the Bahamas
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll take you to Fort Lauderale port, from where we'll take a ferry to the Bimini islands, a part of the Bahamas, and you'll have a day in the Carribean ahead of you, with free time between approximately 11 am and 6 pm.
After a two hour boat ride in a comfortable boat with toilets and café, you'll arrive at the turquoise waters and white sand of the Bahamas, where you can spend a relaxing day in paradise. What's more, we'll give you a day pass for the open air installations of the Hilton Hotel at Resort World Bimini, so you can choose between pool, beach, or both!
At the end of the day we return by ferry to the port, and from there to your hotel.
As well as a normal ticket, you can choose a premium option, which includes a snack and drink during the ride, front row seats on board and priority when arriving at your destination and at customs.
- As this is an international trip, you should bring your passports with you and have the correct visa if necessary.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 6 months old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
|Premium Return Ticket||
Children between 3 and 11US$ 133
Children under 3US$ 69
Premium Return Ticket
Children between 3 and 11US$ 161
Children under 3US$ 69
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return ferry ticket.
Day pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini.
Food and Drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the The Hilton at Resort World Bimini day pass provide access to the hammocks and sun shades and the swimming pool at the hotel?
A - Yes.
Q - Is there parking in Terminal J?
A - Yes.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (only for folding wheelchairs).