Experience an unforgettable evening with this night cruise off the coast of Miami aboard the Island Princess, and dance to live music!
Miami Party Boat
We'll set sail from the port of Miami aboard the Island Princess: a two-story ship that, along with luxury facilities and a cafeteria, also provides live entertainment so you can dance to the best live music as we cruise.
Over the course of an hour and 20 minutes, we'll sail the Miami bay, discovering the luxurious mansions of the islands where celebrities such as Gloria Estefan, Don Johnson and Puff Daddy live - just a few of the famous people who have houses in the area.
We'll sail the waters next to Star, Hibiscus and Palm islands, enjoying the trip as the on-board DJ livens things up! And finally, we'll begin the return journey to dry land, arriving at around 8:50 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 15
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 20 minutes.
Cruise around Miami Bay.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Miami local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Miami Aqua Tours