Famous for its sunsets and as the home of celebrities such as Hemingway, Key West has become an important tourist destination in the United States. Get to know it on this day trip!
Key West Day Trip Itinerary
The Seven Mile Bridge from above
Key West lighthouse
Hemmingway's house in Key West
Seven Mile Bridge
Leaving from Miami early, we hit the road to the Florida Keys. As well as being home to some of the most spectacular sunset on the planet, the area's different islands and bridges have been the scene of films such as "Bad Boys", "The Fast and the Furious", and "True Lies".
The journey to Key West takes about 4 hours, and during this time you can sleep, watch a film, or enjoy the impressive landscape pass by. Having reached Key West, regardless of the tour option you have picked, you will have between 5 and 6 hours to enjoy the city and your activity, and by the end you are sure to understand why of all the places he lived, Hemingway called this one of his favourites.
Key West Activity Options
When making your reservation, you'll have the option between a number of different activities to tailor your itinerary and make the most of your day trip to Key West:
- One way transfer to Key West: Reserving this option, you'll enjoy a comfortable one-way transfer from Miami to the Key West, or vice versa. Once in your destination, you'll be able to explore the city at your own pace.
- Day trip to Key West: Enjoy return transfers between Miami and Key West and spend the day however you'd like, before making the journey back to Miami for approximately 9:30 pm.
- Day trip + Trolley tour: As well as a comfortable return bus trip between Miami and Key West, you'll enjoy a guided tour around your destination by trolleybus, a type of vintage tram that will allow you to discover the city's most important monuments.
- Day trip + Glass bottom boat cruise: Following your bus journey from Miami to Key West, you'll embark on a two-hour cruise around the Florida coastline in a glass-bottom boat, giving you dramatic views of the marine life in the crystal-clear waters. At the scheduled, time, you'll be taken back to Miami.
- Day trip + Snorkelling: This option includes return transport from Miami to Key West by comfortable bus, and also gives you the opportunity to snorkel in the sparkling turquoise waters around Florida (around one hour snorkelling).
- Day trip + Parasailing: After travelling from Miami to Key West first thing in the morning, you'll have time to explore the city at your own pace, as well as experiencing one hour of parasailing, an unforgettable watersport that will have you "flying" over the sea. At the end of the day, you'll return to Miami.
- None of the above options includes a guided tour of Key West.
- Babys may join the tour for free, but won't have an assigned seat.
Pick up time and place
This tour includes a pick up service from the following hotels in Miami:
If your hotel is not in one of these areas, or you would prefer to make your own way to the meeting point, the tour leaves from the Bayside Marketplace at 401 Biscayne Boulevard, in front of the GUESS shop, at 7:15 am.
||Children under 1
|One way transfer to Key West
|Day trip to Key West
|Day trip + Trolley tour
|Day trip + Glass bottom boat cruise
|Day trip + Snorkelling
|Day trip + Parasailing
* All the prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Pick up and hotel drop off (optional).
- English recorded commentary during the journey.
- Trolley tour (optional).
- Snorkelling (optional).
- Glass bottom boat cruise (optional).
- Parasailing (optional).
- 40% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
- You will be charged the full amount when the booking is confirmed.
- ¡GRATIS! Se puede cancelar sin penalización con 48 horas de antelación.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a ticket which you can either print out, download on your mobile or tablet to show on the day of the activity.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
You will receive a confirmation email directly after you’ve completed the booking process. If you have any doubts, please contact our supplier. The contact information is included in the confirmation email.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries. please contact us.