Immerse yourself in the Everglades, one of the greatest natural treasures of Florida, on an airboat tour surrounded by alligators and crocodiles!
What to expect from this activity?
Book this activity to visit the tropical wetlands of the Everglades, one of the most important tourist attractions in Florida. When you get to the main entrance, you’ll embark on a 30-minute airboat ride through the freshwater marshes. You’ll spot numerous species of wild life, including crocodiles and alligators.
Afterwards, disembark and take a walk along the natural reserve to discover the more than 100 reptiles and mammals that inhabit this beautiful region. On your walking tour you’ll also travel back in time while you admire an alligator, a species which has been on the planet for 37 million years. Don’t forget to bring your camera to take hundreds of photos!
You can also stop to have a bite to eat at any of the restaurants or food stands in the area.
This activity does not include transfers from Miami.
If you prefer to do this activity with transfers included, book an excursion to the Everglades from Miami.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
|30-Minute Airboat Tour||
30-Minute Airboat Tour
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 14.95
Children under 4Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
Entrance to the Sawgrass Recreation Park.
30 minute airboat tour.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Main entrance to the Sawgrass Recreation Park.