Have fun aboard a pirate ship and discover islands full of luxurious celebrity mansions - an experience you can't miss out on if you're in Miami!
Miami Pirate Boat
We'll set sail from the port of Miami aboard "El Loro", the only pirate ship in the city, which has two floors, a cafeteria and bathrooms. From its wooden deck, you'll enjoy the views of the bay and the islands that house the most spectacular mansions in Miami.
For nearly an hour and a half, we'll cruise the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay. We'll feel like stars as we tour the Star, Hibiscus and Palm Islands, where celebrities such as Gloria Estefan, Don Johnson and Puff Daddy own luxurious mansions.
The pirate crew will keep you entertained during the cruise with music and dancing so you can have fun onboard while admiring Miami's skyline.
The tour ends back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 16
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 20 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pirate boat tour.
Commentary in English on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Miami Aqua Tours.