What does Miami taste like? On this gastronomic tour you can try the most typical dishes, prepared in 8 restaurants on South Beach. Delight your palate!
We begin our gastronomic tour of Miami in Bolivar, one of the restaurants where we'll try their local delicacies. From there we make a tour of up to 8 spots in the South Beach area, one of the liveliest neighbourhoods in Miami.
We'll try different dishes from different parts of the world, Miami being a melting pot of cultures and nationalities. Cerviche, empanadas, Cuban coffee, Italian ice cream... but there's more to South Beach than this, and we'll dive into the most colourful of Miami's neighbourhoods, filled with stylish Art Deco architecture.
Children can take this tour, but if they are not going to eat in any of the restaurants, please let us know when making your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 11US$ 44
Children under 3Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Miami local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach.