5...4...3...2...1...BLAST OFF! Feel the adrenaline rush of flying over Biscayne Bay in this fun and original experience. Try flyboarding in Miami!
Flyboard in Miami
After meeting your guide at Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center in Miami, you'll put on your life jacket and the rest of the equipment you'll need. The flyboarding guides will then give you brief instructions on how to enjoy this incredible experience safely.
Then, you'll head out into Biscayne Bay by boat in search of the best place to begin your flyboarding experience. It is a very simple activity, but highly thrilling. With a water jet pack attached to your feet, you'll be propelled into the air to twist, turn and fly over the sea for thirty minutes. An incredible adrenaline rush that isn't for the faint hearted!
At the end of your half hour of fun, you'll be returned to the original dock.
- There is a minimum age of 13 years old to do this activity.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must have a minimum weight of 45 kg/100 pounds and a maximum weight of 113 kg/250 pounds.
- You cannot participate in this activity if your shoe size is greater than 12 (United States), 11 (United Kingdom) or 46 (European).
- Pregnant women and people with back problems cannot participate in this activity.
Per personUS$ 120
The tour is exclusively in English.
30 minute flyboard experience.
All safety equipment needed for the activity.
Professional English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Miami).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Sea Isle Marina & Yachting Center.