Villa Vizcaya is one of the most important monuments in Miami. This ticket gives you the opportunity visit its museum and gardens through which you can get to know the past of one of the most famous cities in the United States, learning how it turned into a major metropolis at the beginning of the 1920s.
Having picked you up at your hotel, we make our way to Villa Vizcaya, which was the winter residence of the collector James Deering, and whose construction inspired the luxurious Villa Italiana. It can be found in the exclusive Vizcaya Bay, where the millionaire ended up living on the advice of his doctors; his anaemia led them to recommend a climate of sun and sea.
Once there you can check out its museum, in which you will learn of the history of Miami, which in the 1920s began to become the great metropolis we know today. And you'll see how the wealthy in this period created luxury houses which they took as model European palaces.
You'll also have the opportunity to pass through its orchid filled gardens, which will transport you 100 years back in time, and head out to contemplate the views from the pier.
Villa Vizcaya is open every day except Tuesday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11|
|Ticket with Transport||
Ticket with Transport
Children between 3 and 11US$ 43
Ticket to the Villa Vizcaya and gardens.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Miami.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Miami local time).
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.