Make the most of your stopover in Miami and enjoy this tour from the airport to discover the most iconic places in the city.
Miami Layover Tour
The tour is totally private and includes the vehicle, driver and guide with airport pick up and drop off. The itinerary will depend on the time available and can be modified according to your preferences. Remember that, as it is a private tour, these itineraries can be modified depending on the time available and your personal preferences.
When making your reservation you can choose between 3 options:
Over 3 hours, we'll visit places such as South Beach, one of the most famous beaches on the East Coast. In this area of the city, you can also visit the famous Ocean Drive and the Art Deco district, one of the most iconic places in Miami.
You'll have 5 hours, allowing you to visit areas such as Little Havana, Miami's Cuban neighbourhood, and Biscayne Bay, where we can admire luxurious yachts and high skyscrapers.
With this tour we'll have a total of 7 hours to visit the city, so we can visit all of Miami's tourist attractions, as well as give you some free time to tour the city at your leisure or do some shopping on Miami's famous shopping streets.
Important: Layover Times
Please bear in mind that the total travel time to and from the centre of Miami is around 1 hour, and we'll also need to return to the airport 2 hours before the flight, so the time you'll have to visit Miami will be around three hours less than your stopover time. So, for example. for the 3 hour tour, we recommend at least a layover of 6 hours.
- The guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name in the arrivals hall of the airport.
- You can also book this private tour of Miami.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 8 people||Up to 14 people|
|3 hour tour||
|5 hour tour||
|7 hour tour||
3 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 300
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 550
Up to 14 peopleUS$ 925
5 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 425
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 675
Up to 14 peopleUS$ 1,050
7 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 550
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 800
Up to 14 peopleUS$ 1,312
3 hours - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Transport in air conditioned minibus.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).