Little Havana, the colourful neighbourhood of Wynwood, the most famous beach in the United States... On this night tour of Miami you'll discover its most iconic places in the magic of the moonlight.
Miami Night Tour
At the arranged time, we'll pick you up from the meeting point to set off on our night tour of Miami. We'll hop on an air-conditioned minibus to travel to one of the most iconic places in Miami: South Beach.
Accompanied by our guide, we'll walk past the most emblematic parts of this beach, one of the best known in the United States, as well as the famous Art Deco district, as we marvel at the city lit up by the twinkling lights of the buildings and the magic of the moonlight.
Afterwards, we'll head to Wynwood. During the short drive there, we'll enjoy a spectacular nighttime view of Miami and Biscayne Bay. When we arrive, we'll explore this incredible multicultural district and admire the colours and shapes of its graffiti - an open-air street art museum!
Lastly, we'll head to the Little Havana district, where you can enjoy the magic of the Cuban capital city without leaving Miami!
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to the meeting point.
The tour will depart from the following points in Miami:
- 6:50 pm: Walgreens on the intersection of 5th Street and Jefferson Avenue.
- 7 pm: Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown Hotel, located at 340 Biscayne Boulevard.
When you book you must select a meeting point.
If you'd prefer to visit Miami during the day and discover other neighborhoods such as Downtown, Coconut Grove and Brickell, you can also book the Miami Contrasts Tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 82
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in air conditioned minibus.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).