Do you dare to explore the tropical wetlands of the Everglades at nighttime? Enjoy a 1-hour airboat ride when the park comes to life and spot the alligators!
What to expect?
Reserve this airboat adventure to discover the unique landscape of the Everglades, one of the oldest regions in Florida, at nighttime. This swampland, considered one of the best natural treasures of this state, is home to numerous endangered species, which you will see during the tour.
An airboat tour is an unmissable experience when visiting Florida, but what makes this one even more special is that it’s at nighttime! The tour begins with the last rays of sun and as the sky turns pitch black you’ll immerse yourself in the depths of the swamp, surrounded by crocodiles and alligators.
Besides, your captain will also show one of the best kept secrets of this beautiful Natural Park.
- This activity does not include transfers from Miami.
- If you prefer to do this activity with return transfers, click here to book an excursion to the Everglades from Miami.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
|1 Hour Airboat Tour||
1 Hour Airboat Tour
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 21.40
Children under 4Free
One hour airboat tour.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Main entrance to the Sawgrass Recreation Park.